Subject: New user
From: [email-masked] (Jean McCarty)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 1995 08:17:53 -0500 (CDT)

Hi!
I am a new user of lightwave and would like some very simple instructions 
on how to record an animation from the toaster to a PAR board.  My system 
consists of the Amiga 4000, Toaster 3.1 and a PAR.

I have found that the Toaster manual is very inadequate on this subject 
and my PAR manual has mysteriously disappeared. 

One of my students attempted to do an animation and the error - NO IBLM 
was found came up.  What exactly does that mean and how can we prevent 
that from happening in the future.

I work for a community college and believe a very simple, straight 
forward explanation as to how to correctly record animations to PAR would 
be helpful.

Thanks for your help in advance!

-- 
Jean W. McCarty
[email-masked]		
Educational Technology Center
voice--502-686-4528

--
[email-masked] (Jean McCarty) sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]